UNIFIED is the soundtrack of good people working together to achieve extraordinary results. We exist as an artist services company; giving choice and freedom back to our artists on how they manage their career and music. The Publicity Manager will be responsible for overseeing the promotional and publicity strategy for UNIFIED's Record Labels including UNFD, Domestic La La and ONETWO and the music festival - UNIFY Gathering.
The key responsibilities of this role is set out in two divisions:
UNIFIED Recorded Music
- Create and execute publicity and promotional plans for all UNIFIED Recorded Music releases.
- Work with Artists, Managers and Label Partners to set media schedules for interviews and other media appearances
- Coordinate promotional schedules with management/label team.
- Manage all servicing of album releases to media correctly and on time
- Radio – Work with GM to setup radio schedule and priority list for releases, manage/co-ordinate delivery of music to community, government and commercial radio
- Print – oversee servicing of promotional materials to all print media
- Online – oversee servicing of promotional materials to all online media outlets
- Liaise with and maintain relationships with media partners
- Ensure all media lists are kept up-to-date with all relevant contacts
- Write label related press releases
- Ensure all Publicity Documents are maintained and used
- Ensure you are using the phone and face to face as well as email to contact media
- Manage invoices relating to publicity expenses
- Compile publicity reports for all campaigns
- Document all interviews, reviews and media for each campaign
UNIFY Gathering and UNIFY Presents
- Create and execute publicity and promotional plans for UNIFY Gathering, and selected Unify Presents tours, as approved by GM of Touring & Events
- Work with Artists, Managers and Label Partners to set media schedules for interviews and other media appearances at UNIFY
- Act as artist liaison for all on ground media activities
Skills and experience:
- Public Relations / Journalism / Marketing degree plus practical experience OR Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in a similar role;
- High level computer literacy –proficiency across Outlook, Word, Excel, basic accounting software knowledge
- Outstanding organisational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Proven ability to maintain confidentiality, exercise discretion, sensitive to relationships and situations
- Demonstrated true passion for music.
UNIFIED Music Group is an equal opportunities employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to a working environment where no one will be treated less favourably on grounds of their sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion, belief or age.
Applicants with the relevant experience need only apply.
Applications close 3 December, 2018.